Wednesday, March 7, 2012

35.5 weeks....whoa!

I stole this from a friend of mine who is updating weekly on her preggo progress. I love the idea so I decided to document the last moments of cupcake's baking...

How far along? 35.5weeks
Weight loss/gain? 23 pounds but feels like 100
Maternity clothes? everyday....well i fit a few non preggo things in here and there but nothing fits like the preggos do!
Stretch Marks? Nope and hopefully won't be any!
Sleep? What's that? I take brief naps interrupted by potty breaks, back aches and crazy dreams
Best moment this week? celebrating the birth of cupcake's future husband, tank williams, and knowing she'll be here so soon!
Miss Anything? enjoying happy hour on a patio. it's been perfect patio weather here and momma could use a bottle of wine :)
Movement? yes all the time...at night i watch to see if i can figure out what she's doing in there
Food Cravings? all things carbohydrate....pasta, bread, sweets..you name it!
Anything making you queasy or sick? the smell of hot dogs makes me gag!
Have you started to show yet?  apparently i look like i could "pop"
Gender? Girl!
Labor signs? No
Belly Button in or out? In - still thankful for that!
Wedding rings on or off? Off - wearing my band occasionally
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and excited to see her sweet little face in person!
Looking forward to? all of it but mainly seeing her perfect little self!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Such a great idea!
    Suggestion: I bought a 1st year calendar to keep up with Madeline's new things because I knew I wouldn't have time to put into a baby book or in your case blog about :) I kept a pen nearby to fill stuff in daily and it came with stickers for all the cutesy stuff

    ReplyDelete