Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry merry Christmas...

Wow, so here we are....4 months since my last post! Hey- I never agreed to be committed to weekly posts or even monthly ones re: the best thing I've ever done aka Avery Claire Kell!

Happy 8.5 mths Avery Claire!!! Things with a little person are so hard to describe! So I'll do my best....

Since August.....(geez, must be better blogger)

many milestones:
1. food!!!- I have mixed emotions about this one, we started good Bout 5 mths in but it started to reduce my milk supply so while I was excited about her trying new things mama's feelings were a little hurt dealing with the new so soon!
2. We don't just roll--- crawling - the Rene rolling! Well, for us, it's all army all the time!!! Baby girl is much more into standing than being on all fours.
3. Teeth? so all this drool....for nothing!!?!?!!!! I mean, we've been making up for the drought at ridge road but as of today...we got nothing in the teeth dept!
4. Hair---thank you little baby Jesus--/our girl has hair!!!!! However, lets not confuse the big ass bow in her hair for any attempt to confuse the public. Ladies and Gentmemen we have bows, we have hair for bows, we have a PINK carseat as well as dress in infant gender appropriate clothing...,COME ON....WE HAVE.A.GIRL!
Okay, that's off my chest now!
5. Avery loves to eat! Her fave is bananas
but her least faves are peas and peaches...who knew a tiny one knew how to make gagging sounds? lol
6. Avery was a cupcake for Halloween...Shocking, I know!
7. Thanksgiving: She doesn't like "real" sweet potatoes....yes, secrets out... I'm not pureeing her food from ours! We don't eat that many veggies!!! And if we did, I doubt I could even get them to a consistency she could relate to! For all you super moms that make your babies food...kudos! I think you rock....but I think we all rock doing this whole mommy t
thing!
8. Santa---No afraid, not upset, but very serious....like wth? Can I grab your beard....is it real look?!

So those are the milestones I remember....

Time flies with this precious angels! I'm always trying to soak in the moments. Hug your babies! God bless! Merry
Merry Christmas!



































No comments:

Post a Comment